CRYSTAL RAYMOND 818-415-2647 firstname.lastname@example.org
CREATIVE DIRECTOR & MARKETING CONSULTANT. Los Angeles/New York, 1/13-present
- Specializing in print & film campaigns, catalog production, social media & e-commerce strategy, copywriting, trade shows and events
CREATIVE MARKETING DIRECTOR. BELLA + CANVAS GROUP, Los Angeles, 4/08-6/13
- Oversee BELLA LUXX, BELLA+ CANVAS, and ALO YOGA brands.
- Create, evolve and execute marketing concepts, direction and collateral that reinforce brand experience and drive sales both in-store and online.
- Hire, mentor and supervise a creative team of fifteen as well as continuously seek out the best creative talent and partnerships.
- Direct, design and manage photo & film campaigns including creative direction, talent recruitment, model castings, location scouting. agency communication, retouching notes, printing management and budget.
- Maintain individual brand identity and direct unique campaigns simultaneously for both the wholesale and retail market.
- Execute from concept to final - catalogs, web design, mailers, videos, in-store signage and sales tools.
- Conceive, produce and direct large-scale trade shows, conferences, sales meetings and customer-focused events year round. Includes booth design, staffing, marketing strategy and logistics for shows including: Coterie, Project, Outdoor Retailer, PPAI, ISS, LA Market Week.
- Oversee strategic social media campaigns to create brand awareness, build online social communities, and maintain rich content to drive online sales.
- Manage and partner with outside PR team to fulfill media requests and garner positive press opportunities.
- Design and maintain brand showroom in the Cooper Design Space. Includes floor design, layout and customer experience.
- Oversee print advertising budget and creative strategy for publications.
- Internally consult on product design direction and quality standards.
- Develop and edit creative copy for multiple brands across multiple channels.
- Actively manage corporate wide marketing calendar and budget.
- Successfully develop and maintain competitive partnerships with outside vendors and agencies.
- Maintain and create collaborative partnerships with customers to increase their sales and maximize brand awareness.
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY - CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY. 2004-2007
- Bachelor of Arts, City Planning
- Minor: Marketing